Friday, 27 January 2012

WHAT I BOUGHT


 So as I stated in an earlier post have not being shopping in some time so me and my boyfriend wen to White Rose in Leeds, there was a couple of things I knew I wanted and happy I got but was hoping to find a bargain left over in Zara but no look :(
One of the items I bought was Rimmel matte finish nail polish, which I am quite excited to trying out and i'm sure a post will come for that, so keep an eye out ;)


Items bought:
Sunglasses: Primark (reduced to 50p!)
Gold Chocker: Primark (reduced to £1!)
Silver Chocker: H&M
Nail Polish: Superdrug
Cross Bangle: Topman
 

4 comments:

  1. i bought the primark collar necklace for £1 :)
    i love it and I couldnt believe the price!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your first follower :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much :)
    I couldn't believe price when I saw it I had being looking for one allay and topshop and river island were £12-£14.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this golden necklace! Following you by Bloglovin! I like the style of your blog...it is new but looks great!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...