Wednesday, 8 February 2012

BOUGHT



My new iPad 2 cases came yesterday from Over Miraculous Opinion and they are just as I imagined to look. I loved the mint green and it matches my nails at the moment :)Also have a black one, think I may have to get a white and pink one next.
They are made from a good quality PU Leather and fit the iPad just nice and snug keeping it protected and happy to find that they fit with the smart cover on too. 
The best thing about these cases I thought I could double them as clutches too, a nice size and fabric to go with most of my outfits.
Cases: Ebay

2 comments:

  1. These Ipad cases are great! I want an ipad, too:( I am a little bit jealous!;)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...