Saturday, 11 February 2012

GLOSSYBOX 50% OFF FOR VALENTINES

So I have being rather bored all afternoon and looking at some freebie and sample beauty products then came accross GlossyBox and thought it seemed a great idea, seen it a couple of times on blogs but never looked too much into it. The packagain totally sells it to me lol it reminds me of when Zara send stuff. So for £10 plus P&P at a total of £12.95 a month for a surprise of quality beauty gifts each month I think is so exciting :D Also there is 50% off at the moment for Valentines so this month cost me £7.95 using voucher code: AFF50GLOSSYBOX I am now so excited to receive my first box, I really can't aford another direct debit at the moment but I couldn't resit and I love getting surprises in the post! 
Keep your eyes posted for when it comes and I will post some images. In the mean time maybe visit the website and see what you think.


1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will love glossybox :)
    I love beauty boxes and I am trying them all to decide what one I will stick with.
    I am also getting Amarya box-organic one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...