Tuesday, 14 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Saw this image and thought it seemed comical and a little Yorkshire!
Well this year for valentines me and my boyfriend of 5 years have said not to bother with cliche gifts, mainly due to the fact I can't get out, so he doesn't get away with it next year! I'm just happy that his days off work fell on me being able to see him tonight but no doubt it won't be any different to another night of him falling asleep.
For the most of the day I am working on my half moon nails which takes wayyy too long and I even started on them last night and it's a little bit hard to type at the moment lol.
I shall post the images later of how I got on with them in the mean time I wish you all a Happy Valentines Day and hope your loved one got you something to smile about and if your single...chin up it's just one day, eat some ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...