Tuesday, 21 February 2012

MY FIRST GLOSSYBOX

 
 
 
 
 
The 'Fashion Week Edition'. Is my first Glossybox and I was so excited to get it! No one was in the house at the time and I swear the postman braved opening the door with my dog barking at him to leave it on the doorstep lol.
Items that I received were:
Becca beach tint watermelon.
This award-winning lip and cheek stain blends beautifully to a non-drying, water resist finish.
Dr Bronner Lavender hand sanitizer.
A lavender scented hand sanitizer in a handy spray size perfect to keep in your handbag.
Awapuhi by Paul Mitchell Wild ginger treatment oil.
Smooth and seal parched hair with natural oils and the hydrating Awapuhi extract. Absorbs easily imparting a soft, silky texture and rich shine effect.
BM Beauty pure mineral eyeshadow.
Award winning pure mineral eyeshadow. Cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Como Shambhala Invigorate shower gel.
A revitalizing blend of essential oils that puts you in a perfectly uplifted mood.


I have only tried a couple of products so far, the Becca beach tint I tried on my hand and smells so nice but not 100% about using it on my cheeks as I am not keen on stains on my face and will probably rub off my foundation. The Dr Bronner lavender hand sanitizer smells really great too although I am not normally a fan of lavender smells as they remind me of organic shops but it is great to leave in the handbag as it states. The item I am most excited to try is the Awapuhi by Paul Mitchell as I still have damaged hair from when I was blonde but it almost gone now just shame it cant grow quicker!
As this was my first one my first impression was I thought I would have got some more known names products like on the list but I am fully aware they are different every month so I can only look forward to next months!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...