Monday, 20 February 2012

OUTFIT | 200212

So me and my boyfriend just went for a little trip to York designer outlet today. It was fairly quiet to say it's half term, just full of old people. I'm rather happy because I felt comfortable enough to walk with the crutches wearing a pair of boots and not my silly ankle boot so that is a big step forward. I have my first physio appointment tomorrow so hope that goes as well, it's just little steps closer to getting better now!
Wasn't expecting to buy anything but came across a little clutch in Kurt Geiger which I will post some images later on or tomorrow.
Now going to enjoy the rest of my evening watching hostel 2 with my boyfriend who also looked rather dapper today in his new Paul Smith shoes ;)
Outfit:
Jacket: Zara
Top: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Internacionale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...