Tuesday, 21 February 2012

OUTFIT | 210212

 
So today was my first Physiotherapy appointment at the hospital so I just chucked anything on, wish I had put my jogging trousers on I was originally as the lady asked me to roll up bottom of my jeans which are very tight lol.
The appointment went okay just mainly talking kinda made me feel now though like I haven't got very far but if it takes a little more time then so be it! She has given me two pages of exercises I have to do every 1-2 hours (yawn) I hate doing things like this certain times a day I do it for one today and cant be arsed the next, same with tablets I'm useless!
Outfit:
Top: Topshop
Jacket: Ebay
Jeans: Topshop
Belt: New Look
Bag: Yesstyle

1 comment:

  1. Like the jacket!

    http://anfash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...