Tuesday, 13 March 2012

HARRODS EDITION GLOSSYBOX

 
 
 
So I received my Harrords edition Glossybox yesterday which I thought was quite an exciting edition. I was happy with the Clarins and Lancome products and the Lancome Teint Miracle will come in handy as I have run out of foundation lol.
As I only recived it yesterday I havn't had chance to try many out.

March 2012 Included:
Versace Vanitas Eau De Parfum.
A luxurious scent from the house of Versace. Vanitas is a rich and voluptuous fragrance with notes of tiare flower, lime and freesia.
I found the Versace perfume to be a little old fashioned smell, I personally prefer a more floral scent but it came with a good size bottle.

Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter.
Deeply moisturizing, skin softening, naturally rejuvenating body butter in mouth watering blood orange and white pepper.
This felt a really nice rich texture but smell of oranges was a little over powering for me.

Revive Intensite Creme Lustre SPF30.
An intensive, firming moisturizer that helps to reduce the appearance of sagging skin.

Lancome Teint Miracle.
Natural light creator. Bare skin perfection. Light is not only reflected on the surface: it is also re-emitted from within the skin.

Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream.
A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts restore the skin's youthful density and elasticy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...