Tuesday, 6 March 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY | 060312

So this was my outfit from yesterday's visit to York, they are only rubbish iPhone photos. Was nice to get out shopping with the boyfriend although York is not the best place for walking with a crutch lol. 
I fonally got to use my new handbag and wear the leather trousers out when I had tried them on a felt really happy with all my outfit and thought they would work with loads but when I was getting ready I think I must have being having an off day as half of my wardrobe ended up thrown everywhere.
I thought I was going to see lots in Zara, tried a few bits on and just nothing really looked right. Ended up being a good thing as I had bills come out which I did not realize. I bought my Goldwell hair dye though which my boyfriend will do next week before we go to Amsterdam I chose 5N which I have a feeling it may be a little dark as I used to use 4N and was quite a rich chocolate colour. 
I just hope my floral blouse and Isabel Marant style jeans come before we do go to Amsterdam as I found out today I can take a suitcase, I thought I would have to have the same bag for 3 days and carry it around.
Had what I think maybe my last physiotherapy session today and did really well, well so my physiotherapist told me. She offered me the chance to use there gym as they have sessions everyday for one hour for people to use, so this gives me extra chances to strengthen my ankle. It is now less than one week till I see the doctor and hope he gives me the thumbs up! Next problem is to then worry what the hell to pack for Amsterdam now I can fit more stuff in!!

Outfit:
Coat: H&M
Shirt: Zara
Trousers: BooHoo
Boots: Internacionale
Bag: Ebay
Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...