Sunday, 25 March 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Again I apologise for the poor quality iPhone photos and my horrible posing, need to start using the camera more.
This was taken yesterday, I wore my new (very tight) Aztec jeans they defiantly got some looks. Men and my boyfriend bobbed upto York designer outlet so I could grab some clinique bits or cheap.


I must wish my Boyfriend Paul a Happy Birthday for today. I got hime some Zebra Happy Socks, a teddy lol and the Hershal Ravine bag in Cobalt, still not sure whether he likes it but hey ho. We went up for a drive to Cumbria and the Lake District very beautiful specially it being a sunny day. Shame I decided to come a different route home which took an hour longer got me stuck behind sunday drivers and used a whole load more fuel. The day needed nicely with some fish and chips and a small argument over cutting his hair lol.


Didn't manage to get any photos of today's outfit but I wore my coated black jeans with a bright yellow sara vest and my Zara blazer.
Hope everyone had a good weekend, I may post some recent Instagram photos to show how my week has being.
Outfit:
Leather Jacket: Vintage
Blouse: eBay
Jeans: Misguided
Boots: Internacionale
Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...